Do you need help determining which payment provider is best for your venture? With so many options on the market, deciding what works for your company can be overwhelming. Choosing a payment provider requires understanding your business needs, plus each tech solution's advantages and disadvantages.
Beyond the tech specs, you must also ensure every aspect of your customer experience is taken care of. From security and compliance features to support and usability, there are plenty of factors to consider when selecting a payments provider - and it can be challenging. Let's take a closer look at what to keep in mind when choosing your payments partner and how StrongholdNET can help.
Which Payment Services Are Right for You?
The first step in choosing a payments provider is evaluating your business expectations. Here are some questions to keep in mind:
- Compliance: Do you have any industry-specific compliance requirements? For businesses in highly-regulated sectors, specific regulations should be kept in mind when managing your business’s financials.
- Technology: New technology might be your best friend or worst enemy if you're a business owner. Keeping up with the latest breakthroughs can be difficult but essential. Think about what technology your customers expect. Do they want real-time payments? Card processing? Connection with the growing crypto world? Framing technology as a customer expectation can help to focus your decision.
- Customer service: Payments are an essential part of the customer experience. If something goes wrong, it can leave a mark on your business reputation. Dedicated support options can help eliminate payment problems before they spiral out of control.
- Onboarding: How much time do you need to invest in setting up your new payment services? Integrating some options can require a complete financial system overhaul, while others are much simpler.
- Business support: Whether you want to grow your business or enter a new sector, payments will be part of your journey. Many providers offer incentives or programs that expand the B2B relationship to more of a partnership.
How StrongholdNET Meets Your Payment Needs
Not every payment provider is created equal. When working with a provider, you must consider the above items, plus cost and business fit. Enter StrongholdNET, the payments ecosystem of the future. StrongholdNET not only provides comprehensive payment options but also offers services tailored to your business. Here’s how we stack up in these essential categories:
- Built-in compliance: StrongholdNET is designed with compliance in mind. Our products integrate standards from numerous high-compliance industries. Our team takes certification seriously–we are up-to-date on our Nacha ACH audit and proudly SOC 2 certified. When you join StrongholdNET, rest assured that your transactions will be completely compliant.
- Technology made simple: Technology is at the core of payments–StrongholdNET makes accessing this technology headache-free. We build our services with diverse technologies to produce high-impact products. DeFi, ACH transfers, virtual payment networks, and checkout setup don’t have to feel like a foreign language. We deliver their benefits to you through a simple API.
- Customer service: Our team is here to guide you through any payment challenges. We also offer a comprehensive support platform with answers to your most pressing questions.
- Onboarding: Your time matters to us. Our payment solutions plug directly into your existing infrastructure so you can get started almost immediately. We bridge your business with the growing payments world.
- Business support: StrongholdNET is your trusted partner in the payments world. Through our Merchant Rewards and Merchant Financing programs, we’re here to help you upscale your business. We believe that the future of B2B relationships is mutually beneficial, and our customers have responded positively to these offerings.
Ready to Get Started?
StrongholdNET is a vibrant ecosystem of payments, merchants, consumers, and more. We aim to build a more inclusive, stable, and connected global economy, starting with businesses like yours.
If you’re looking for something new in your payments or just getting started in the business world, we’re here to help. For more on our services, check out the full StrongholdNET overview here.