Stronghold, an early-stage financial services company on a mission to improve financial access, builds infrastructure for virtual payment networks. We’ve been going deep to lay the underlying rails for modern payments and reach all customers with secure, transparent ways to move money.
Stronghold has entered a phase of hyper-growth and we are looking for a highly talented and experienced leader for Head of Product. Until now, Product has been founder-led. But with our revenue, customer, and team growth, we’re now looking for our first hire in Product to be a hands-on leader who will build the Product function. You’ll be customer-facing and collaborate internally across all teams. You’ll join a startup dream team including a leadership team consisting of multiple former founders with successful exits of venture-backed companies.
This role will lead current and future efforts that span all our product offerings. You will align, develop, and guide the company on tangible outcomes, from prototyping to integration, onboarding and into production. You will have a significant role in our Product Vision and Strategy along with our VPs of Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales and Business Development.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute on a strategic product vision for all Stronghold products
- Deeply understand and drive the inner workings of Stronghold
- Be accountable for shipping product that adds value to our customers, increases revenue from our customers, and opens market opportunities on a regular, predictable basis
- Establish, implement and monitor best practices and rigor in our Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) that optimizes for impact on our business, velocity, and throughput
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional alignment, strong relationships, and a feeling of inclusiveness in the PDLC with other senior leaders from our Revenue, Compliance, Operations, Customer Success and other supporting teams
- Partner with the VP of Engineering on the multi-year vision and strategy of Stronghold, aligning on the outcomes we must achieve and enabling our teams to define and execute the output, tasks, features, and products that consistently deliver value to our customers
- Manage and grow an a new team of Product Managers
- Work directly with key accounts and stakeholders, gathering feedback, requirements and insights into future product development and integration
Who you are
- You have 10+ years of experience in Product Management working with both large and small engineering organizations, with at least 5+ years experience in senior leadership and management
- B.S. or Graduate Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines preferred
- Ability to do the work while building out a product team
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Experience managing early-stage, high growth products and teams
- Experience building technical platforms: You have the ability to go deep on a complex set of services and infrastructure
- Payments and fintech experience is a plus
- MBA a plus
- Flexible Work Schedule: Getting the job done isn't always 9 to 5. Determine your working hours so you get things done when it works for you and your family.
- Stock Options: We offer stock options that align with your equity mindset so you can reach our personal financial goals. Have skin in the game and feel like an owner.
- Health Care: We provide options for Health Care that have you and your family covered. From PPOs to HMOs we have something that will work for whatever stage of life you are in.
- Work From Home: We fully embrace the work from home culture. We provide all the tools you need to make you effective in your role.
- Flexible Vacation: An allotment of vacation times are a thing of the past. We offer flexible vacation so you can get the time off you need that works for you.
- Learning Credits: Curiosity and lifelong learning is a core value at Stronghold. We want to provide you the resources you need to continue to expand and grow as an individual.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Only applicants who do not require sponsorship will be considered.