Stronghold, an early-stage financial services company on a mission to improve financial access and to build infrastructure for virtual payment networks. We’ve been going deep to lay the underlying rails for modern payments to reach all customers with secure, transparent ways to move money. Today that means a combination of traditional payment methods and helping early adopters with crypto payments. We have one of the only crypto tokens used for actual financial transactions.
Stronghold has entered a phase of hyper-growth and we are looking for a highly talented and experienced leader for Head of Product.
Until now, Product has been founder-led. But with our revenue, customer, and team growth, we’re now looking for a hands-on leader who will build the Product function. You’ll be customer-facing and collaborate internally across all teams. You’ll join a startup dream team including a leadership team consisting of multiple former venture-backed and bootstrapped founders.
This role will lead current and future efforts that span all our product offerings. You will help guide the company to tangible outcomes, from prototyping to integration to production to roll out to customers. You will have a significant role in our Product Vision and Strategy along with leaders in Compliance, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales.
What You'll Do
- Bring together multiple product offerings including ACH, Cards, Loyalty, Merchant Cash Advance, Crypto, and more into a coherent overall vision to serve customers
- Be accountable for shipping product that delivers value to our customers, increases revenue from our customers, and opens market opportunities on a regular, predictable basis
- Create best practices and rigor in our Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) that optimizes for impact to our customers
- Create clarity through communication throughout the PDLC so that the entire company is clear on our product direction
- Partner with the VP of Engineering on the multi-year vision and strategy of Stronghold, aligning near-term outcomes to long-term goals to deliver value to our customers
- Manage and grow an a new team of Product Managers
- Work directly with key accounts and partners to gather feedback and insights on our product strategy
Who you are
- You have 7+ years of experience in Product Management including experience in leadership roles at high-growth tech companies
- You may not be a developer, but our API features heavily in our product and you will need the expertise to get into the details with our engineering team and our partners' engineering teams
- You enjoy being hands-on even as you build out the product team and function
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Experience building technical platforms: You have the ability to go deep on a complex set of services and infrastructure
- Payments and fin-tech experience is a plus; Crypto experience is a big bonus but not a requirement
- We're a payments company, so a quantitative degree or an MBA is a plus
- Flexible Work Schedule: Getting the job done isn't always 9 to 5. Determine your working hours so you get things done when it works for you and your family.
- Stock Options: We offer stock options that align with your equity mindset so you can reach our personal financial goals. Have skin in the game and feel like an owner.
- Health Care: We provide options for Health Care that have you and your family covered. From PPOs to HMOs we have something that will work for whatever stage of life you are in.
- Work From Home: We fully embrace the work from home culture. We provide all the tools you need to make you effective in your role.
- Flexible Vacation: We offer flexible vacation so you can get the time-off you need that works for you.
- Learning Credits: Curiosity and lifelong learning is a core value at Stronghold. We want to provide you the resources you need to continue to expand and grow as an individual.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Only applicants who do not require sponsorship will be considered.