Stronghold, an early-stage financial services company on a mission to improve financial access, builds infrastructure for virtual payment networks. We’ve been going deep to lay the underlying rails for modern payments and reach all customers with secure, transparent ways to move money.
Stronghold has entered a phase of hyper-growth and we are seeking team players who can evolve with the company as we scale and add new products. We are currently looking for a creative and analytical Head or Marketing to help define and amplify the Stronghold story.
Stronghold’s Head of Marketing will cultivate customer insights, shape product and go-to-market strategies, and design campaigns to drive product growth. This role is highly collaborative and will partner closely with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Business Development team members.
What You'll Do
- Scope and execute marketing strategies to reach our customer segments.
- Develop our brand identity, product positioning, and messaging based on market research and qualitative and quantitative insights from our team.
- Strategize communication and oversee a multichannel editorial calendar with content that will drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis.
- Help shape the product roadmap and strategy with your understanding of users and the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with Sales and Engineering team members to develop go-to-market strategies and drive product launches.
- Develop and implement editorial and social media strategies that align to our main business goals
- Guide and optimize performance of Stronghold’s owned marketing channels, growing our audience
- Grow our editorial and social channels through paid, owned, and earned distribution strategies
- Collaborate with the Finance and Product team members to optimize pricing.
Who you are
- A storyteller who knows Stronghold’s audience. You adapt your communication style to engage all potential product users, from a transacting customer to a client CRO.
- Passionate about understanding financial technology. You keep asking questions until you can easily explain the significance of our payment networks and clearly differentiate Stronghold.
- A data-oriented communicator. You care about the numbers as well as the words. You draw on data insights throughout project planning and execution. You use data to make decisions and articulate meaning.
- Ambitious for yourself and for society. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. You’ll make a positive impact at Stronghold, and together we’ll make the future of payments more inclusive.
What you have
- 7+ years overall experience in marketing and communications roles
- At least 4-5 years of product lifecycle or go-to-market experience
- Experience in editorial strategy, content marketing, or brand marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in fintech, payments, or related industries
- Flexible Work Schedule: Getting the job done isn't always 9 to 5. Determine your working hours so you get things done when it works for you and your family.
- Stock Options: We offer stock options that align with your equity mindset so you can reach our personal financial goals. Have skin in the game and feel like an owner.
- Health Care: We provide options for Health Care that have you and your family covered. From PPOs to HMOs we have something that will work for whatever stage of life you are in.
- Work From Home: During these COVID-19 times, we have fully embraced the work from home culture. We provide all the tools you need to make you effective in your role.
- Flexible Vacation: An allotment of vacation times are a thing of the past. We offer flexible vacation so you can get the time off you need that works for you.
- Learning Credits: Curiosity and life long learning is a core value at Stronghold. We want to provide you the resources you need to continue to expand and grow as an individual.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Only applicants who do not require sponsorship will be considered.