Stronghold is an early-stage financial services company that’s building infrastructure for virtual payment networks and offering its customers secure, transparent ways to move money.
Stronghold has been going deep to build the underlying rails for modern payments. We are currently in a phase of hyper-growth and are looking for a candidate that can evolve with the company as we scale and add new products.
We’re seeking a mission-driven Compliance Program Manager with experience in banking, fintech, and/or payments products to help build and implement our compliance and regulatory programs, including risk assessment, control assessment and design, training, policies, and procedures, complaint management, and 3rd party/vendor management.
The ideal candidate will be able to think creatively about leveraging technology to improve business processes and related compliance programs.
What you'll do:
- Manage technical projects, by gathering requirements, developing and tracking project milestones, and estimating work efforts
- Evaluate current operational processes and procedures to ensure compliance with industry best practices
- Develop and/or update related policies/procedures documentation and process flows associated with various oversight programs
- Manage business as usual compliance programs such as: customer identification program, customer due diligence and ongoing monitoring (KYC/AML & BSA)
- Identify and prioritize the reduction of business risks
- Design and maintain all relevant documentation and content
- Build tactical and scalable solutions for operational teams to manage compliance tasks and risks
- Communicate updates and results to all relevant partners
- Stay on top of regulatory developments, industry trends and company road maps to guide decisions
Who you are:
- 5+ years of United States banking, finance, compliance or risk management experience
- Familiarity with United States banking industry regulatory environment
- A metrics-driven approach to create substantiated solutions
- Project planning skills
- An ability to distill complex issues into solvable tasks
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A systems thinker who can build processes alongside modern technology for a scaling team
- Ability to independently drive and execute work as well as multi-task
- Familiarity with Google for Work like Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, etc
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Only applicants who do not require sponsorship will be considered.