Stronghold, an early-stage financial services company on a mission to improve financial access, builds infrastructure for virtual payment networks. We’ve been going deep to lay the underlying rails for modern payments and reach all customers with secure, transparent ways to move money.
Stronghold has entered a phase of hyper-growth and we are looking to build out our Compliance team. The Compliance Analyst will handle a wide variety of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and regulatory compliance operational matters. Apply for this role if you want to help support a rapidly growing business and ensure personal and professional growth. You'll be a key member of the team at Stronghold and support our compliance program which is required to grow our business. This position reports directly to the Head of Compliance at Stronghold.
What you will do:
- Manage a variety of compliance-related reviews of customer accounts, including but not limited to: Know-Your-Customer (KYC) reviews, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)/ SDN and watchlist reviews, Politically-exposed Person (PEP) reviews
- Handle account reviews in a timely fashion, as determined by internal policies and procedures to support company growth
- Determine operational pain points and optimize processes and procedures based on best practices and subject matter expertise
- Manage incoming communication from both internal and external stakeholders via multiple channels, including email, chat, and CRM.
- Interact and communicate effectively with customers to obtain information and documentation
- Review and monitor transactions to determine whether such transactions require further escalations
- Work with the Head of Compliance to scope new processes and enhance existing ones
Our ideal candidate
- 1 to 3 years experience in compliance, risk / fraud, customer service, or related fields
- Strong research and investigation skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Your work drives company revenue.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, partners, and customers.
- A constructive and respectful mindset
- Clarity, transparency and forthright communication
- Flexible Work Schedule: Getting the job done isn't always 9 to 5. Determine your working hours so you get things done when it works for you and your family.
- Stock Options: We offer stock options that align with your equity mindset so you can reach our personal financial goals. Have skin in the game and feel like an owner.
- Health Care: We provide options for Health Care that have you and your family covered. From PPOs to HMOs we have something that will work for whatever stage of life you are in.
- Hybrid Work: We fully embrace a hybrid work environment where employees work in our San Francisco based office and work from home.
- Flexible Vacation: We offer flexible vacation so you can get the time off you need that works for you.
- Learning Credits: Curiosity and lifelong learning is a core value at Stronghold. We want to provide you the resources you need to continue to expand and grow as an individual.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Only applicants who do not need sponsorship will be considered.