Stronghold is an early-stage financial services company that’s building infrastructure for virtual payment networks and offering its customers secure, transparent ways to move money.
Stronghold has been going deep to build the underlying rails for modern payments. We are currently in a phase of hyper-growth and are looking for a candidate that can evolve with the company as we scale and add new products.
We’re seeking a mission-driven Client Experience Specialist with experience in banking, fintech, and/or payments products to help build and implement our customer experience alongside a high functioning team of passionate professionals whose performance is critical to Stronghold achieving its mission.
You will serve as a subject matter expert for Stronghold’s products, providing world-class service and support to our most valued clients and coverage team. Diligent, empathetic, and having a bias towards action, you will play a crucial role in the success of the Client Services organization as we help build a world of financial inclusion.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a domain expert across multiple channels by onboarding and supporting our highest value customers on Stronghold’s products
- Provide a white-glove customer experience to our highest priority clients through phone, email, and video calls in an articulate and empathetic manner
- Make informed, data-driven decisions through a thorough understanding of metrics and the business
- Drive impactful changes across workflows and tools by partnering with the business, operations, engineering, and product teams
- Continuously add value through effective project management, decisive prioritization, and efficient execution
- Set a high bar for customer experience analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic
- Operationalize new and existing policies, processes, and procedures related to the Client Services scope
- Facilitate prospect and client demo calls, serving as subject matter expert on product features and answering technical payment-related questions
- Serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams including Engineering and Product when surfacing bugs, incidents, and product feedback
- Participate in a weekend on-call rotation and serve as an escalation point for high priority requests or complex investigations
Who you are:
- Motivated by Stronghold’s mission and creating a seamless, scalable customer experience for our customer base
- Experience with high priority clients, compliance, product support, payments, fraud, or other relevant operational domains
- Understanding of payments, global financial markets, and/or banking
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or early-stage high growth companies
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail and/or chat
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments, stakeholders, and clients
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization
- A metrics-driven approach to create substantiated solutions
- An ability to distill complex issues into solvable tasks
- A systems thinker who can build processes alongside modern technology for a scaling team ability to independently drive and execute work as well as multi-task
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Only applicants who do not require sponsorship will be considered.